PDA

View Full Version : TN2 Eating mouse clicks for other programs

bennymacca
01-06-2014, 05:20 AM
Hi,

I use middle click on the mouse (mouse-wheel click), right click, and the foward/back mouse buttons as hotkeys, and it works well.

In one of the recent updates however (in the last year i guess, maybe even with TN2 im not sure), it now seems to eat these clicks for other programs.

i.e in google chrome you use middle click to open links in new tab or to close links, but when TN2 is open and i try this, nothing happens.

i also have the mouse forward and back buttons mapped and it eats those too, though interesting does not eat right click.

any ideas? could just be a setting i have checked, im not sure. i see that in the advanced setting there is a "eat mouse hotkeys" checkbox and this is unchecked.

every thing works as expected when i am actually using the hotkeys to play poker.

sideshow
01-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Hi,

If you enable the eat mouse hotkeys does it now work? If not

Please do the following

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com