PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Fetched Hands

TierTier
11-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Could someone tell me precisely what it means to "pre-fetch" hands?

I was assuming it meant that when I sit down and I am "waiting until the BB", as soon as I am the BB, I would see stats. Right now, and when I follow the instructions to enable pre-fetching for Stars, I see no stats until this first hand is up and I am in the SB. In other words, I don't see anything happening when I enable pre-fetching.

So...if my guess on what pre-fetching is wrong I'll stop messing with what appears to be a simple procedure. If not, I'll need to figure out how I messed it up.

fabio
11-30-2008, 10:13 AM
You need to add C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data to your autoimport folders

TierTier
11-30-2008, 01:50 PM
hmm...not sure you read my question right. I already did add that as it told me to do in the FAQ. My question is what exactly is supposed to happen AFTER it is added.

I was assuming that the HUD would popup on my first hand when I am in the BB. However, with or without that added I get no HUD until my second hand when I am in the SB.

So....if it's supposed to be showing stats on my first hand I need to troubleshoot it. If it's not and pre-fetch actually means something different than I can stop messing around with it.

Al1
11-30-2008, 01:53 PM
hmm...not sure you read my question right. I already did add that as it told me to do in the FAQ. My question is what exactly is supposed to happen AFTER it is added.

I was assuming that the HUD would popup on my first hand when I am in the BB. However, with or without that added I get no HUD until my second hand when I am in the SB.

So....if it's supposed to be showing stats on my first hand I need to troubleshoot it. If it's not and pre-fetch actually means something different than I can stop messing around with it.

Prefetching on Stars means that when you open a table, even without sitting in, you have stats which are displayed for your opponent.

TierTier
11-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Alright. Well...I have the folded added and also a folder for it to move the hands to as is suggested in the FAQ. But...it's not doing any pre-fetching. Anything I should check?

morny
11-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Make sure Pretching is selected in Hud Options > Table Preferences

Also make sure Hud Options > Disable Hud Stats when no Hero is NOT ticked

Then as long as you setup the correct import folder Fabio mentioned it should pick it up.

If its still not go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and see does it spawn a new HH file when you open a new table on stars and let me know

TierTier
11-30-2008, 04:36 PM

Bingo. I get stats now, they are just in wrong place for the first hand. I imagine because I'm using seating options. After the first hand they switch to right place. Thanks Morny.

Al1
11-30-2008, 05:00 PM
Bingo. I get stats now, they are just in wrong place for the first hand. I imagine because I'm using seating options. After the first hand they switch to right place. Thanks Morny.

Yes, when you sit in and you have pref seat. It takes one hand to rearrange stats.

Cachalot
07-03-2009, 03:06 AM
Make sure Pretching is selected in Hud Options > Table Preferences

Then as long as you setup the correct import folder Fabio mentioned it should pick it up.

If its still not go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and see does it spawn a new HH file when you open a new table on stars and let me know

Hi,

iīve done all as described within the faq and the quoted post above. But there is no new file in the folder and so far no prefetching working. Can i do anything else to solve the problem?

Thanks.

Additional Info: 1.09.12 installed, XP, Table Manager list the table correctly, tested with NL10, ticked, unticked any configuration twice and restartet HEM also

netsrak
07-03-2009, 03:28 AM
Is Stars writing Handhistories during your normal game?
English Language for handhistory file?

Cachalot
07-03-2009, 03:44 AM
English Language for handhistory file?

Jep, thatīs it. It was on german ...

Thanks a lot.