PDA

View Full Version : Table Ninja 2 won't pop up tables needing action, why is this?

Ziggletooth
01-04-2014, 02:15 PM
I don't think I have altered the original settings.

'Popup table whenever action is required' is ticked.

Problem:
I open two tables on party poker.
I maximize both tables, hoping to stack them.
I wait with table 1 in front of table 2.
Action is required on table 2.
Table 1 remains on top with a red outline.

Why won't table 2 pop up?

Another problem.

Because it won't pop up I cycle through my tables (I assigned 'e' for next table) and this works but minimizes both tables which I then have to maximize manually, why can't it stay the same size and position?

The shortcuts for betting, calling and folding seem to work.

Sarek
01-04-2014, 02:53 PM
1) have you tried another hotkey for this?
What will be with "Alt + E" (example)?

2) Try to set Cycling as follows
http://imageshack.com/a/img42/7545/9mr.gif

Ziggletooth
01-04-2014, 04:15 PM
Thanks this seems to have worked, I can now cycle through my tables without them changing size and repositioning themselves.

However the biggest problem remains, I cant seem to get the window that needs action to bring itself forward. I wanted TN so that I can move up from 4 tables but I can't play a lot of tables if I have to manually cycle through each one.

I use HM2 and PartyPoker, is there some settings I need somewhere?

What I would like is a bunch of tables I can put on top of each other
For the table that needs action to be brought in front of the others
For that table to stay in front until an action is performed
Then I want the next table (which has now waited the longest) to come in front

I'm not sure if people call this stacking, in computer science a stack is last in first out (pushing and popping) which is not what I want (because tables will starve themselves when tables suddenly needing action is put in front of older tables)

Can you help me set this up please

Edit: I did try 'bring it to forground steal focus' under stealing focus from other apps but didn't change anything.

sideshow
01-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Hi,

Have you disabled Popup table when user action is required in your Poker client? This is not what should happen, the tables should definitely popup, in order to identify the issue could you answer the following

1. What type of layout are you using (stack/tile/etc)?
2. What frame does the table have when this happens?
3. Are you using the latest version?
4. Please take a look at the videos we posted when it comes to layouts/popping up of tables (in Table Control > Cycling, Table Control > Layout you'll see two video links) - in other words, maybe you clicked on a table, which forced that table to be Target until you click Cycle to First in Line?
5. Are you using TN2 stack feature or Party Poker?

Ziggletooth
01-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Thank you I figured it out. The problem was I didn't realise I had to press cycle to first in line, I just assumed it would. I see now that when I press 'q' for next in line that the table frame turns red and then it does indeed behave how I want it to. Thanks for directing me to the video link, I hadn't noticed and I as a bonus I came across the side table feature which I like a lot.

I have one more problem though. How do I get it to post blinds automatically when I am in the big blinds? I tried the shortcut I added for 'automatically post blinds' but when I used this at the table all it did was tick the 'automatically post blinds' box in my poker client which means it posted the big blinds when I was under the gun. I thought TN was smart enough to wait for the bb to come?

sideshow
01-05-2014, 09:17 AM
Hi Ziggletooth

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

For the Auto Post blinds are you saying you want TN2 to auto handle this without having to click on a hotkey? If this is the case we have already asked the lead developer to add this in TN2 as this is how it was in TN1.

The latest ticket for this is HM-7714 if you wish to be notified of when the feature is added please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7714 is resolved"

Ziggletooth
01-05-2014, 07:50 PM
Absolutely, ideally I would like TN to automatically post the bb when I am seated in the big blinds.

Just to clarify though, the hot key doesn't wait for the bb to come and will post the blinds in any position. So as far as I am aware there isn't a way to even set a hot key to post the bb automatically after waiting for the blinds to come.

At the moment I still have to click 'wait for bb' on each of my tables manually and then click 'post bb' when the blinds come. I haven't found any way for TN to help me with this common routine at all.

Thank you for answering all my questions.

sideshow
01-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Hi,

You are right there isn't there you can post the BB in any position, I will notify you in the forums once the feature has being added.

vdz1
07-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Hi, I have the same problem. Table Ninja doesn't pop up tables needing action from stars, when I play, for example, in stars, ftp and 888poker at the same time. I have already configured it like you said in this thread, I unchecked the "pop up tables needing action" in the softwares, etc, and It simply doesn't work.

I'm in a table, like ftp, and it appears with a red frame, then, the stars table needs action, it appears "blinking" like usual, but with no red frame, and doesn't pop up. Then, I have to go find it, or cycle forward to find it. Makes me sit out like crazy.

Can you help me please? Thanks

ps: and if I am, for example, just playin 2 tables, if first Stars needs action and i have my mouse on it, if I'm going to click fold, for example, and before I do that the ftp tables also needs action, he don't let me fold in stars, always popping the ftp table when I try to.

sideshow
07-19-2014, 02:36 AM
Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions Home - Browser Automation, Data Extraction and Web Testing Software | iMacros (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm) Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.