PDA

View Full Version : HUD in Multitable

pksamurai
11-30-2008, 03:17 AM
Hi,

How do I change the layout in a table but do not change in other? When I move a panel, e.g, in the table A, in the table B, the panel in correspondent position change and the panel stay in a position that not a position of correpondent player.

Al1
11-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Hi,

How do I change the layout in a table but do not change in other? When I move a panel, e.g, in the table A, in the table B, the panel in correspondent position change and the panel stay in a position that not a position of correpondent player.

Is your HUD correctly configured?

Look at this post: http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=4467

A FAQ is also coming soon...

pksamurai
11-30-2008, 01:05 PM
I has read this topic, but this is not my problem, because I only play in party poker and int full ring, so, the default layout that I has configured is fine. But When I open 4 tables, after the hud apears, I have put the panel X in the player X(the panels apears in caos, no in correct player). So, when i click with righ buton mouse to drag panel for your correct player, in the others tables, the panels move too.

Please, give a instruction to play with more than 1 table and move the panels for each table independent.

thanks.

Al1
11-30-2008, 01:40 PM
I has read this topic, but this is not my problem, because I only play in party poker and int full ring, so, the default layout that I has configured is fine. But When I open 4 tables, after the hud apears, I have put the panel X in the player X(the panels apears in caos, no in correct player). So, when i click with righ buton mouse to drag panel for your correct player, in the others tables, the panels move too.

Please, give a instruction to play with more than 1 table and move the panels for each table independent.

thanks.

Escalated to morny (Support). He will answere asap.

morny
11-30-2008, 03:40 PM
The stats dont move independantly otherwise for example if you were 16 tabling youd have to fix the stats correctly on table 1, then start all over again for table 2 and so on until you get to table 16 which would take for ever so the ability to fix 16 tables instantly by just fixing 1 table is much better.

Identify yourself as Hero so the HUD will know where your sitting quicker which you can do by going to Hud Options > Set Up Hero Names, click the Add button and enter your screen name and press ok.

To Setup Seating Preferences when your not sure of the seat do the following:
First make sure preferred seating is setup correctly for your site on Hud Options > Preferred Seating

Easiest way is to open 1 table then fix the stats into the correct position and set the preferred seating to seat 1 then open a 2nd table and if the stats dont match up change it to seat and press ok. If this dosent work then try seat 3 and so on until you find the correct seat.

pksamurai
11-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Windows XP SP2, I play in party poker only, full ring only. I setup my screenname in HUD Options->Setup Hero Names. I do not setup my preferred seat , because for party poker its do not possible, because do not offers mode to change the "-" for put a number eg, 5, 4 ...

I open table 1 and fix the status where i want. I open table 2, when i try to move the stats of player X of table 2 for anywhere, the stats of player Y in the table 1 move too, ow my , ofsadfhasi its very bad. I use the default configuration for the tables, 10 max, 6-max , for every ..

Please, what do i do with its ? ................

morny
12-01-2008, 02:06 AM
If you cant change the preferred seating for Party its because youve an older version so please update

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

pksamurai
12-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Thanks for your help. I has been upgrade to 1.0.7 version and my problems are resolved.

This is a greate tool for poker players, congratulations!