PDA

View Full Version : many problems on many rooms

jooobs
01-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Hello,

Have a lot of problems here.

In matter of priority:

Full Tilt:
Hands are imported but table manager can't see any unattached hand, so dont have a hud.

Ipoker:
Hands are imported in sng, and in the first table of a tournament, dunno for the others but anyway the hud doesn't follow on the 2nd table and sometimes it freezes.

888:
For Cash games this time, Hm has only imported one session and when i import the rest manually, nothing happens, and I can't see them on CG/Session(except for the single session).

I'm currently using W7 and HM 1.12.10b.

Thank you

fozzy71
01-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Most of your problems will be solved by updating to the latest forum/beta build. Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

#2 is a known issue with HM2 and HM1 both. We are working on a fix for HM2 but it likely won't get fixed for HM1 since it is nearing it's end of life.

jooobs
01-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Okay, Thanks!
It fixed for FT and 888 (had too change de HH folder too).

fozzy71
01-04-2014, 07:24 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.