PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Still getting the pospref file error in 1.6.4.rc10

FeralPoker
11-30-2008, 02:49 AM
I'd really like an explanation as to why this error & my thread and posts in other threads have been completely ignored. I've been getting this error for the last month, I know I'm not alone in this, I have posted on it 5-6 times, received only 2 non useful responses, download latest beta & being what beta are you on in the very next respose post. After such crappy non response I switched to PokerTracker 3 for a while hoping that this would EVENTUALLY be dealt with but after downloading the latest beta it took a whole hour before this error crops up again. Since I use multiple panel layouts and i have different layouts for HU, 6 max, full ring & tourney, all of which I play, every time this error happens, it costs me a FUCKING HOUR to redo everything and I'm up to 26 rebuilds now. WHY in the hell am I being completely IGNORED on this error? I started out civil and helpful but lack of response has pushed me way past that.

Al1
11-30-2008, 12:01 PM
I'd really like an explanation as to why this error & my thread and posts in other threads have been completely ignored. I've been getting this error for the last month, I know I'm not alone in this, I have posted on it 5-6 times, received only 2 non useful responses, download latest beta & being what beta are you on in the very next respose post. After such crappy non response I switched to PokerTracker 3 for a while hoping that this would EVENTUALLY be dealt with but after downloading the latest beta it took a whole hour before this error crops up again. Since I use multiple panel layouts and i have different layouts for HU, 6 max, full ring & tourney, all of which I play, every time this error happens, it costs me a FUCKING HOUR to redo everything and I'm up to 26 rebuilds now. WHY in the hell am I being completely IGNORED on this error? I started out civil and helpful but lack of response has pushed me way past that.

Hi,

What have you tried to do? Which site? Have you another computer in your house to test some stuff?