PDA

View Full Version : Converting PT3 to HM

AnUnQuietMind
11-29-2008, 08:19 PM
I have been looking around through your forums trying to find the answer to this question but still find myself confused. It sounds like you can convert a PT2 database over to your product, but I am still unclear on PT3. Can this be done??

I have been using PT for years now but the new release (PT3) is garbage, completely unstable, and their support is a joke now. Through misguided support they have cost me to lose a couple of key databases that I will never get back now. One of my main databases is pretty huge and I just don't want to lose this information and start from the ground up again.

So if PT3 can't be converted over to HM, I am stuck with two options...one, continue working with my current database and deal with all the crashes and lousy support, or trash my database and start all over with you folks. Both of these options IMO just completely sucks but I need to figure something out.

Any way around this?

morny
11-29-2008, 08:22 PM
Yeah just export the HH from PT3 and import them into Holdem Manager. Its advisable to get the newest patch before importing into HM http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe