PDA

View Full Version : missing sessions

AATG
11-29-2008, 03:44 PM
I played sessions on 27/11 and 28/11 and they havn't appeared in HEM. My HUD stats were updating whilst I was playing and the stats from other players seem to have appeared but mine havn't. Also I can view the hand histories of hands I played in on other players profiles but they just don't appear in mine. I played a short session today and those hands appeared.

I did have this problem once before but then the session seemed to appear the next day.

Thanks

morny
11-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Most Likely a filter problem, please clear your filters completely:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=129

AATG
11-30-2008, 06:51 AM
Cleared the filters but they're still not showing.

AATG
11-30-2008, 09:05 AM
Problem seems to have fixed itself again.

I played another session today which didn't appear. Then after a restart I opened up HEM and got a message saying it was optimizing players. Now all my sessions are there.

Is there a way to stop this happening in the future?

TierTier
12-14-2008, 07:19 PM
How is this fixed?

I've made sure I have no filters set and I am starting to miss sessions as well.

I'm very meticulous about playing 2500 hands/2hours a day 4 times. So, I notice when a session isn't there.

I checked the main report tab and generated a report for the # of hands that it says I played today in the session tab, and the numbers are different. So, it imported the missing session in the middle, but, it's not showing in the sessions tab.

morny
12-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Is it just not showing in the session TAB or is it everywhere, have you tried reimporting the HH for those days into a new database and see if they show up there?