PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt not scanning

TJD
12-28-2013, 08:24 AM
I have recently re-installed everything. I have TS latest build.

I have used TS a lot in the past without a problem

I have significant data on many players that appear in the lobby

I FTP I have:-

standard view FT lobby
filters in FTP giving me $0.10/$0.25 and$0.25/$0.50 6 max NL tables which show up in lobby list correctly

In TS scan profile I have:-

all stakes in all currencies, NL, 6M, Holdem, FTP all selected and have all formats as optional

In TS settings I have:-
Classic scan set (nothing else seems as if it could be relevant)

The problem is that TS appears to have a problem with the FT lobby.

It detects if there is no lobby by giving an error message if I have FT closed

If the lobby is present and click start scan, I get no message (so the lobby is detected) BUT the normal scrolling down the FT lobby page does not happen. The top line remains highlighted (lobby sorted alphabetically) and after a while I get the alert that the scan has finished along with ZERO results.

The problem is identical whether I have font smoothing on or off and whether I have a scoring profile present or not

Cheers

Trevor

fozzy71
12-29-2013, 03:28 PM
You should sort the lobby by "tablename" or "stake".

If the problem persists please take a screenshot of the whole scanner window making sure all filters are fully visible and also a picture of the lobby you're trying to scan

How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Also please detail what stakes you're trying to scan and if you're using insta scan or classic scan.

If you don't want to post the pictures in a public forum for privacy reasons please zip and email the screen shots, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

TJD
12-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Fozzy,

I quote from my previous email

"(lobby sorted alphabetically) "

"standard view FT lobby
filters in FTP giving me $0.10/$0.25 and$0.25/$0.50 6 max NL tables which show up in lobby list correctly"

"all stakes in all currencies, NL, 6M, Holdem, FTP all selected and have all formats as optional

"In TS settings I have:-
Classic scan set (nothing else seems as if it could be relevant)"

I know you must have an awful lot of stuff to deal with every day but did you even read my email?

I also realise that my problem is probably "unusual" or else you would have hundreds of people screaming at you -:)

It is too late now to do the screenshots and I am away all day tomorrow. I shall try to do these on 31st when I get back.

There are no filters applied to the 3 panes/windows within TS. It should show ALL results.

However, the filters would be irrelevant in any case because, as I explained in my email,

"BUT the normal scrolling down the FT lobby page does not happen"

so TS is not even looking at the available tables!!

Cheers

Trevor

random
12-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Hello, your original post was read. Tablescanner works via image recognition and for us to efficiently diagnose the issue or forward it to the developer, we must see the the actual screenshot showing FTP lobby.

We will proceed with the testing as soon as we receive the screenshots so we can duplicate your exact environment.

Thank you for your understanding.

TJD
12-31-2013, 09:17 AM
I have sent images to support address

cheers

T

udbrky
12-31-2013, 09:59 PM
Random is looking into it and should get back to you.