PDA

View Full Version : Problem with changing display fonts - appear to be corrupt?

GaryPoker
12-28-2013, 12:33 AM
Hello I just installed TN2 today.

While changing the format of the BB display under 'Display' I was changing the font size, when I was doing this - all of a sudden the font size change started having no effect.

Now If I key a font size into the font size box - and press enter it isn't saved, I just get an empty box.

When I click on 'Font' and change the size in the dialogue box I get an error which says only TrueType fonts are supported. This is when I select arial or times new roman.

I am running as administrator - can you tell me how I fix this.

Thanks

Sarek
12-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Under which Windows this occurs?
And under which TN2 version?
Have you tried to disable UAC?

GaryPoker
12-29-2013, 05:46 PM
Hi

Windows 8 and TN 2.2.134.0

I did move the slider down so UAC is off when I read one of the articles on here, it's still not working though. I don't want to leave UAC off - as I like having pc protected but for now while trying to get tn2 to work properly I turned it off. Help appreciated, thanks

sideshow
12-30-2013, 07:25 AM
Hi,

It sounds like you have this symbol in the text box " can you please send me your log file as i have being unable to reproduce

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.