PDA

View Full Version : Position of 3bet sometimes misclassified

superdude
02-19-2011, 10:54 PM
This is something I see for most of the players in my database and I can think of no other explanation than a bug in the software.

I go to "reports" and select a player. I click on "Filter/Edit" and specify a position, let's say CO. Now I specify position of 3bet also to CO. Then I go to "More Filters" and add the filter "Faced Preflop 3bet = True".

This means that I am in CO and face a 3bet from myself, which obviously should not generate any matches. For most of the players in my database I get a bunch of matches. When I look at the matching hands in the hand replayer I see that the 3bet comes from other positions (button, SB or BB). It seems like the position of the 3bettor is sometimes misclassified. Does anyone else have this problem?

netsrak
02-20-2011, 07:37 AM
Please send us some testhands and screenshots of the problem with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com.

a.k.a.Also
02-20-2011, 07:43 AM
Confirm I was able to duplicate this as described. 1.11.06a

superdude
02-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Please send us some testhands and screenshots of the problem with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com.
Did you receive the files?

I think there may be more errors regarding the position of 3bets, maybe related(?) I use the stats "Fold_vs_3b.EP.ip" and "Fold_vs_3b.MP.ip" in my HUD popup. The numbers I get for these vs various opponents always seem a bit too low.

I checked the numbers using the reports tool, filtering for "position=MP", "position of 3bet=CO,BTN" and "Faced Preflop 3bet = True". The "vs 3Bet Fold%" numbers generated from the report tool are higher than the numbers for the "Fold_vs_3b.MP.ip" stats in the HUD.

netsrak
02-25-2011, 06:08 AM
I can't check this from here but i guess support received them and forwarded them as a bug.
You should have a reply to your mail?

superdude
02-25-2011, 06:16 AM
I can't check this from here but i guess support received them and forwarded them as a bug.
You should have a reply to your mail?
No. I sent the files 5 days ago and have not received a reply.

netsrak
02-27-2011, 08:32 AM
This reply was send yesterday:

Hi,

I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. We have a large backlog of parsing bugs right now and it will take us some time to get through them all and get caught back up.

Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.

Regards,

fozzy