PDA

View Full Version : cant remove hands from database.

Wacken
11-29-2008, 10:21 AM
I play mostly 100NL, but there are a few hands on other stakes in my database. I like things to be clean, and those hands are useless for me so i delete them from my database.

In the report, i select the stake that i want to delete the hands from. I select "all hands". Rightclick one of the hands in the list on the bottom half of the screen and select "delete all hands in list".

After this is done, the list is empty, but there are still 5 hands in the report that are not shown in the list. Maybe they were hands that were unfinished or something, i don't know, but now it seems impossible to remove them from my database.

Al1
11-29-2008, 10:39 AM
I play mostly 100NL, but there are a few hands on other stakes in my database. I like things to be clean, and those hands are useless for me so i delete them from my database.

In the report, i select the stake that i want to delete the hands from. I select "all hands". Rightclick one of the hands in the list on the bottom half of the screen and select "delete all hands in list".

After this is done, the list is empty, but there are still 5 hands in the report that are not shown in the list. Maybe they were hands that were unfinished or something, i don't know, but now it seems impossible to remove them from my database.

What's your HM's version?

Wacken
11-29-2008, 11:07 AM
1.06.04 beta 16

morny
11-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Hi,

Remove the last 3 columns from Options > Hands View Column Selection (The winner columns) and they should appeare and allow you to delete them

Wacken
11-29-2008, 04:33 PM
thank you, that did it :)