PDA

View Full Version : HEM Lagging

Drew1
02-19-2011, 07:50 PM
Hey all. I noticed that my HEM while me playing 20+ tables lags a lot. When this happens, it shows that it will take 11 minutes for the rest of the hands to be imported etc. When this happens, and my new sngs show up... the hud doesn't display.

Can someone tell me what can i do? WHen i play sngs, i click on reports a lot while playing with HEM/Hud on to see how much i'm up or down and many times it lags so much.

I have i5 processor with 4gb ram.

netsrak
02-20-2011, 07:17 AM
Sounds like your auto-import is processing to much files. Please check the configuration of your auto-import folders and archive folders.
The auto-import should only read the handhistory folders of the pokerclients and those folders should be empty except current hands.
All other hands should be moved automatically to the archive (default c:\hmarchive) and those archive folders must not be in the same folder hierarchy as the handhistory folders.

For general performance issues see this: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/373/Holdem+Manager+Performance+%26+Speed+Tweaks

Drew1
02-21-2011, 02:28 PM
You say

Sounds like your auto-import is processing to much files. Please check the configuration of your auto-import folders and archive folders

All other hands should be moved automatically to the archive (default c:\hmarchive) and those archive folders must not be in the same folder hierarchy as the handhistory folders.

How do i do this? I don't see that on the link you posted but that shows other tweaks.

netsrak
02-22-2011, 05:49 AM
You can check this in the auto-import settings in the import tab.

For checking the files on your computer you need to open the windows explorer or workplace and navigate to the handhistory folders of your poker clients.

The link was only for general performance informations.