PDA

View Full Version : SNG sensei No start buttons anymore (Urgent)

resi_70
12-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Since today i can't start SNG Sensei anymore. I did reinstall but no help there.

resi_70
12-21-2013, 07:27 PM
After deleting all txt files in my Roaming\TableNinja.v2 folder its back. But again after a restart of TN2 the bottum settings are gone again with. See red cross what is missing

After i reconfigured TN2 a few hours earlier i did make a backup. But restoring this backup does not solve this problem. The only thing i can do to get i back is delete all txt files in de Roaming\TableNinja.v2\ folder. And start from scratch again.

What is causing this?

1:35 AM SOLVED
I have found a solution to solve this but it looks like a bug to me.
When i click this cross to close the help text and restart TN2 the bottum configuration setting are gone. In the user tn2 folder a new textfile i created with the name desc.txt in this text file is one line desc8=0 when i set this value to 1 and restart TN2 the bottum buttons are back.

Sarek
12-22-2013, 04:54 PM
Thank you for informing issue was resolved.
But I tried to reproduse and could not.
Yes, file "sesc.txt" is created, and there is a line in it
desc8=0
but after I start TN2 again - the only thing missed on Sensei page is that "help", all buttons, boxes etc are where they should be.

The only thing: I used fresh "internal" build 148
Can you wait for the next "public" build and see what will be under it? Coming soon.