PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on Merge (RPM)

Zlaught
02-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Hey guys,

I just started playing on Merge and I was able to get the hand histories to save correctly and i can see my hands/winnings/etc... in hold em manager, but I can not get the HUD to display on the tables. Any suggestions? I've already tried reinstalling RPM but it did not solve the problem. :confused:

EDIT: I have the latest HEM version and my HEM works fine on PokerStars

Thanks for your help,
Zlaught

RDB
02-19-2011, 08:12 PM
Please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn’t+Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Zlaught
02-20-2011, 11:18 AM
Nm I figured out the problem

listerx
02-21-2011, 07:06 PM
well can you explain what you did to fix it? because i am having the same problem

im playing right now and its working on stars but not on merge

listerx
02-21-2011, 07:27 PM
Wont make a new thread since this is the same topic for me but my HUD is working for stars but not for Merge. I have selected the proper auto import folders, and I see the hand history being updated in the folder. I have turned off UAC as well.

any ideas?

listerx
02-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Cool I got it. used the table finder and it works great now.

What are the reasons for having to use table finder? Ive never had a problem up until now..first time having to use it

Zlaught
02-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Ya I got it to work by using table finder, selecting a table, and dragging the red thing over the table. However in HUSNG's I am unable to get hud stats on more than one table, also in grid mode i cannot get hud stats to display.

anyone have any suggestions?

netsrak
02-22-2011, 06:42 AM
This is probably because all tables have the same name. We have no solution for this at the moment but i just read in another thread that Merge has added a unique id to the table names. So it may be possible to fix this for the next releases but i can't give you an ETA for this fix.

PeterParka
02-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Hi I can't get my hud to work using the table finder.
I play on PokerNordica and the import works normal (HUD works on the other 6 sites I play on). Ive got the current version of HEM. When I use the table finder the x always jumps back when I drag it on a table.

PeterParka
02-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Table manager now shows the table, but I can't get my hud on it...
http://i54.tinypic.com/2cero82.jpg

PeterParka
02-22-2011, 01:26 PM
never mind :P