PDA

View Full Version : Can't use custom hud on ongame

SaynotoKlaus
12-18-2013, 02:33 PM
The hud displayed on ongame tables is the default one , and apparently i can't get my hud to be displayed instead.
My hud is set to be used on all sites , and even if i make it specific for ongame nothing changes.

Patvs
12-18-2013, 10:41 PM
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

Also for Ongame, make changes to the 'full ring' seat settings, even if you don't play full ring games.

SaynotoKlaus
12-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

Also for Ongame, make changes to the 'full ring' seat settings, even if you don't play full ring games.

My hud was assigned to all sites and the default one to boss. Anyway i edited the default hud , so it's not a tragedy.

udbrky
12-20-2013, 03:41 PM
If you start assigning to individual sites/games, you can't assign one to all. You have to assign an individual one to all sites/games.