PDA

View Full Version : UltimateBet/CEREUS issues

benstunner
11-28-2008, 04:55 PM
I recently downloaded HEM yesterday because I am considering making the change from PT to HEM. I imported old hands from Ultimate Bet (Before the change to the CEREUS network) and the hands imported with no problems at all.

However, I have tried to import the new UltimateBet hand histories from the last couple of days since the merger to CEREUS and I cannot get the hand histories to load into HEM.

I am not sure what I could be doing wrong because I have had no problems loading any old HHs.

Is there some type of option I need to select on the software to get the new HHs from UB to load or is there a patch update I need to d/l?

Thanks

Edit: I tried downloading the newest patch and I still am having no success at getting the new HHs to load

Yorkshire Pudding
11-28-2008, 08:46 PM
I recently downloaded HEM yesterday because I am considering making the change from PT to HEM. I imported old hands from Ultimate Bet (Before the change to the CEREUS network) and the hands imported with no problems at all.

However, I have tried to import the new UltimateBet hand histories from the last couple of days since the merger to CEREUS and I cannot get the hand histories to load into HEM.

I am not sure what I could be doing wrong because I have had no problems loading any old HHs.

Is there some type of option I need to select on the software to get the new HHs from UB to load or is there a patch update I need to d/l?

Thanks

Edit: I tried downloading the newest patch and I still am having no success at getting the new HHs to load

+1

UB is writing HH to my HD but HM will not read them even if I select the exact file to import

My HH are for HU NL cash

morny
11-29-2008, 12:00 AM
Confirm that you have Beta RC10 and if you do and the hands are still not importing then email them to me morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread.

Also make sure youve changed your HH to the new system http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=150

Yorkshire Pudding
11-29-2008, 06:14 AM
Thanks for the quick support as always.

I have just come back to the thread after a nights sleep and it works now! Maybe HM needed restetting or something?