PDA

View Full Version : Bug with user with special character

Cirilico
02-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Hello guys.

I create a new database, then I re-import old hands to this new bbdd. All works fine except with one user who nick is "zartrüssel", old hands of this user show in HEM as weird usernames (see picture below, 1th-3th nicks) but new hands (import from tables where I'm playing after new database) show nick correctly (4th in picture).

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/malakaton/pokerred/eb4110a5.jpg

There is any solution to put together this four nicks in one? I want HUD show me all hands of this user and no only new hands.

Best regards.

netsrak
02-20-2011, 07:33 AM
The only way to connect the stats is to create an alias named zartrüssel for him which contains all the other names tool.
But i'm not sure whether this helps for the hud stats.

Cirilico
02-20-2011, 10:47 AM
The only way to connect the stats is to create an alias named zartrüssel for him which contains all the other names tool.
But i'm not sure whether this helps for the hud stats.

It doesn't work with HUD when I'm playing, only in reports.

Cirilico
02-20-2011, 12:36 PM
I found other nicks with same problem, all with character "ü"

xxl.jürgi
SchüssSchau!
JüMi68
Mückator
Lünemann

Edit: I have done a test. I edited wrong nicks in .txt hands with correct nicks and then I import them to a new database. The result is HEM import correct nicks to wrong, for example: zartrüssel (in .txt hand) is imported like "zartrüssel" in new database. When I repeat this step with this new bad nick (Export hands and re-import in new database) it will create a new wrong name (like picture in first post).

netsrak
02-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files and the exported hands(you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

ih8rain
01-25-2012, 07:19 PM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files and the exported hands(you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

experiancing the same problem. has there been a solution??
thanks in advance!

Patvs
01-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Which PostgreSQL version are you using?
Which time/date/language settings are you using on your computer?