PDA

View Full Version : Occasional Pokerstars table popping front of active tables

ChrisB
12-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Occasionally a Pokerstars table will popup in front of my active table which sometimes causes me to act on the popup table instead of my active table. This random popup table occurs about multiple times per hour. An example of this is I am playing 18+sngs and I go to hit "All in" and instead of going all in on the active table a new one pops up and i shove all in on the wrong table.

I have only notice this happening while playing sngs and mtts and have yet to have an issue with random popup tables while playing cash. Also this tends to be new tournaments that popup randomly but i have seen existing tournaments popup randomly.

I am running the version 2.2.131.0 although this problem also happened with the previous 2 versions.

In Pokerstars under advanced multitable options i have all options unselected including new tournaments take focus, also popup table whenever user actions is required Unchecked.

I run a stacked layout and have tried both table foreground and table under mouse and both have this random popup table issue.

sideshow
12-13-2013, 09:59 AM
Hi Chris

This should definitely not be happening, Can you please do the following, go to the hot keys tab > actions > encountered a problem assign a hotkey here, then reproduce the issue, when the issue occurs click the problem hot key and note the time the issue occurred.

Then email us your log file

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and also include in the email the time the issue occured.

Please note that there are two ways to stack your files:
- from PokerStars
- from TN2

If you enable it from TN2 then this is ok.
If you enable it from PokerStars, please go to TN Table Layout page and turn off "Popup table whenever action is required" and "Steal focus from other apps if mouse hovers a table".

jtorjo
12-20-2013, 10:18 AM
Occasionally a Pokerstars table will popup in front of my active table which sometimes causes me to act on the popup table instead of my active table. This random popup table occurs about multiple times per hour. An example of this is I am playing 18+sngs and I go to hit "All in" and instead of going all in on the active table a new one pops up and i shove all in on the wrong table.

I have only notice this happening while playing sngs and mtts and have yet to have an issue with random popup tables while playing cash. Also this tends to be new tournaments that popup randomly but i have seen existing tournaments popup randomly.

I am running the version 2.2.131.0 although this problem also happened with the previous 2 versions.

In Pokerstars under advanced multitable options i have all options unselected including new tournaments take focus, also popup table whenever user actions is required Unchecked.

I run a stacked layout and have tried both table foreground and table under mouse and both have this random popup table issue.

Hi Chris,

Do you have Annoyances >> Tournaments >> "Auto click 'Info' tab" checked? If so, please turn it off for now - we're working on a fix soon. But this is very likely the reason tables popup in front of your active table.

Best,
John