PDA

View Full Version : i canīt raise with mouse

gallumbin
12-11-2013, 01:14 PM
hi

i play in party poker and ipoker. i canīt raise bets with the mouse wheel. i attach image with my configuration.

ty

sideshow
12-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Hi,

By any chance are you using "," as a decimal separator in Regional Settings on your PC? If so please change regional settings to English UK and also change the decimal separator to . and let us know if this solves the issue.

gallumbin
12-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Hi,

By any chance are you using "," as a decimal separator in Regional Settings on your PC? If so please change regional settings to English UK and also change the decimal separator to . and let us know if this solves the issue.

i used "," as a decimal separator i regional settings. i changed it, but the problem its bigger, because i canīt bet with my mouse wheel and the configure of my bets `postflop("preset bets")doent work. the bets postflop mark all in, always instead of my configuration

sideshow
12-13-2013, 09:59 AM
Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com note the time the issue occured and include it in the email