PDA

View Full Version : new HUD = fubar

Skuzzy
07-23-2008, 09:10 PM
I just upgraded to 1.06.01g with table manager 1.6.1h

I have a large black panel with 50% opacity over every window of every game i have open. I can adjust the opacity using the opacity slider in the HUD player prefs options. But this is not a small panel - it is the size of the window.

Its the same in ipoker and fulltilt.

I cannot click through this panel to perform actions such as taking a seat.

EDIT : Can i roll back? currently this is unusable.

Hilips
07-23-2008, 09:48 PM
LoL i have the same issue at Eurolinx.

jetsfan31
07-23-2008, 11:50 PM
I just upgraded to 1.06.01g with table manager 1.6.1h

I have a large black panel with 50% opacity over every window of every game i have open. I can adjust the opacity using the opacity slider in the HUD player prefs options. But this is not a small panel - it is the size of the window.

Its the same in ipoker and fulltilt.

I cannot click through this panel to perform actions such as taking a seat.

EDIT : Can i roll back? currently this is unusable.

+1 On PS I can't do anything with this big black box covering the table, but when I turn the opacity all the way down the font gets a bit fuzzy over the text on the PS site in spots since there is no black box like there used to be

Please give us at least some accessibility to an older HUD if possible...this is really pretty much unusable.

da9x
07-24-2008, 12:48 AM
i have the same problem with the latest 1.06.01g, table manager 1.6.1h on ftp.
the first version of 1.06.01g worked fine though.
does anyone know how to roll back to the previous version??

da9x
07-24-2008, 12:57 AM
just figured out a quick fix for this. use Background: Transparent in the player prefs window.

morny
07-24-2008, 11:55 AM
This should be fixed in version i, i was updated after its initial release so eve if you have i download again http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe