PDA

View Full Version : Default HUD

Steelesteed
12-08-2013, 06:40 PM
I've created my own hud to use but can't keep the default hud from starting. I've gone through the site setup but must be missing something. I guess I could change the default to my preferences but would have to do that every time when I want a different hud for a different game. I've gone through the help section but can't figure it out.

Any help out there would be appreciated

udbrky
12-09-2013, 03:00 PM
You can assign the HUD's in HUD Settings - Site Options to different sites/game types.

Steelesteed
12-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I did that. It don't work for me. When I assign a poker site to a hud configuration it just assigns the site to all configurations. I don't understand why there is a hud configuration box in the site setup when there is a hud already selected to be edited in the left side pane.

I've looked over the help guide but can't figure it out. Am I the only one having an issue with this?

Patvs
12-10-2013, 08:24 AM
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)