PDA

View Full Version : Rake system for contributed sites already updated?

marcof3
11-28-2008, 08:42 AM
about this Rc bugfix:

* (1.06.04 beta 9 BUG) Fixed issue in rake calculations where it would be Total Rake in Hand / Total Players Seated instead of Total Players Dealt Cards

Does this mean that the sites that use rake contributed are working fine now or is this only fixing a bug on the dealt rake system?

I'll assume that FTP for example is working fine atm, i saw some posts from admin's that said they would fix the contributed rake method soon, is this the update you were talking about?

espanhol
11-28-2008, 12:02 PM
I have tried this with the same sample size (1436 hands) using 2 DB's: 1 imported with the 1.06.03h version and the other with 1.06.04rc 9 version.

I play at Unibet where the rake is counted as:
Weighted Contributed:
You simply get allocated the weighted proportion of the pot that you contributed. If for example the pot was $60, the rake taken is $3. If you put in $2 to the pot then your rake consideration is (2/60 * $3) or $0.10.

So, I made a simple test. Just choose all the hands where i didn't put any money in (VPIP = false and Position = {EP, MP, CO, BTN}

and i got the following results:
1.06.03h - 33.83$ generated rake
1.06.04rc 9 - 35.03$ generated rake

When it seems that what it should appear is 0$ generated rake since at unibet weighted contributed rake counts.

I think you should have 3 different rake stats since there are 3 different methods to calculate the rake generated by a player (see here (http://www.raketherake.com/faq/index.php?action=article&cat_id=002&id=8&lang=))

I was also trying to create a custom stat but i think it is a little complex for me, since there isn't any tutorial... in adition i couldn't find the tables/columns that i might need..

morny
11-28-2008, 12:21 PM
This just fixed the dealt rake system.

There is a huge amount of info in the custom reports forum for building custom reports however i understand something like this is quite complicated

espanhol
11-28-2008, 01:05 PM
I don't understand what you mean by "this just fixed", what has fixed? As i said i've tried the rc9 and it seems wrong (at least for unibet hands)

marcof3
11-28-2008, 01:10 PM
I think what morny means is that they didn't implemented the contributed method yet, every poker room is using the dealt method like FTP. They just fixed a bug that was happening on this method and that was giving people less rake than right now.

Am i right morny? Any idea when HM will implement this contributed rake method?

morny
11-28-2008, 02:06 PM
Yes in RC9 we fixed a problem with it calculating rake based on the number of players dealt but didnt add contributed rake.

I dont have an accurate ETA at the moment until we get through some of the current developments although feel free to add your support for contriuted rake here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

attiati
04-15-2010, 06:16 AM
Is it already possible, to see the same network with the 3 different rake system?

3 columns with dealt, avarage contributed and weight contributed rake calculating method with custom stats.

Is it already possible in HM?

morny
04-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Sorry thats not currently possible

attiati
04-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Sorry thats not currently possible
Thanks for answer! I posted my question in other topic:

In fact I would need to see the rake for ongame network with average contributed rake method.
I guess, they use average contributed, instead of the weighted contributed (what HEM use).
How could I solve this with a custom stat or somehow?

I saw, HEM already can calculate with average contributed method:

"1.10 Beta 5 Other New Functionality
* Updated the rest of the site rake methods. Pacific, Bodog, Everest, FTP, Party, Stars and Cake use Dealt. Cereus and Betfair use Average Contributed Rake. Ipoker uses dealt until Jan 2 when it switches to Average Contributed. All others are set to Weighted Contributed."

morny
04-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Answered in the other thread, we have the 1 rake stat and it auto calculates based on the poker site the hands are imported on so we dont have separate rake stats