PDA

View Full Version : HELP PLEASE! Ive killed my db!

omaha
11-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Hi, have had hem running, with no probs at all.

I have about 8million hands.

I was running some of the filters, when i had to close it down due to an error message.

NOw, when i load it up, and press on cash games, i get NO stats at all, just an hourglass waiting. I have 60k hands, but even on someone who has twelve hands they do not show up.

I have rebooted hem, restarted the computer, checked the correct db was used, etc etc,

Any ideas on anythign i can do !!!

All help much appreciated

omaha
11-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Two more things.

The error message i got was

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click cont, the application with ignore this error, etc etc etc

Under details,

Exception text.

System collections generic.ekey not foundexception . The given key was not present at system Throwhelper. THrowkeynotfound exception

It also mentions something about just in time debugging

Secondly, i created a new db, imported a couple of hundred hands, and the same thing happens- ie no stats, no players, and just an hourglass waiting

omaha
11-28-2008, 05:30 PM
I was going to try uninstalling and installing. HOwever, when i go to add/remove programs, hem is not listed as being installed!

When i start hem, it cant connect to the db, and i have to get it to start postgres, then connect to the db. Hem then starts, but still just hangs

morny
11-28-2008, 11:38 PM
Escalated to Roy hell respond here asap

omaha
11-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Hi morny, can u unescalate my complaint please?

I just figured out my hard drive failed, which should explain the entire scenario!

Rvg72
11-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the update