PDA

View Full Version : Rake stat

MADDOG101
11-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Hi, i recently upgraded to 1.06.04 rc 6, is the rake stat now correct? I play on ipoker and would like to know if the stat, RAKE, is the total rake paid from everyone in the pot, or the total rake paid by me alone. For exmple if iam on a x% rake back deal, will i get x% of the value in the Rake stat?

morny
11-28-2008, 12:31 PM
Our rake stat is dealt rake so as long as your poker site uses that it will work out. On ipoker for instance they use dealt rake and its pretty accurate for me, youll need to check with your rakeback provider to confirm for your site.

coelho
11-28-2008, 12:51 PM
At Full Tilt I have somehow a difference of 2-3%. HM is reporting more rake than generated according to rakebackcompany (which is a trusted one, so I can't believe they are trying to get more out of it by manipulating amount of rake.

morny
11-28-2008, 02:13 PM
There was a bug in the calculation we just recently fixed which might have been the difference. IIRC it was counting people sitting out in the calculation or something to that effect so download the latest version

coelho
11-28-2008, 07:12 PM
There was a bug in the calculation we just recently fixed which might have been the difference. IIRC it was counting people sitting out in the calculation or something to that effect so download the latest version
I always use the latest version. In your example, dividing rake through all people (inc. sitouts), the rake in HM should be an underestimation. But it's more than calculated by RaketheRake.

morny
11-28-2008, 11:25 PM
I cant remember exactly what the bug fix was as i just glanced at the time and cant find it now, ill check with Roy, in the meantime if you can email any HH where its calculating wrong ill look into it