PDA

View Full Version : TN2 not working on Party anymore

BCQ
12-06-2013, 07:45 AM
After today's Party update TN2 doesn't recognize tables.

Please fix this.

B

jtorjo
12-06-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi BCQ,

We'll fix ASAP - please let us know your TN2's current version.

Best,
John

sideshow
12-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Hi

I have tested Party Poker on the latest version 2.2.131 and tables are recognized and hotkeys work etc, Please make sure you have Party Poker enabled in the setup tab.

BCQ
12-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Version .131 works fine, my mistake, thank you.

B

Bibische
12-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Hi

I have tested Party Poker on the latest version 2.2.131 and tables are recognized and hotkeys work etc, Please make sure you have Party Poker enabled in the setup tab.

Hi,
today I've installed TN2 and tables are recognized and action hotkeys works fine, but preset bets and betting hotkeys doesn't work. Can you please check that? I've tried troubleshooting tips and also added TN2 to exception list of firewall and AV, but it didn't help.

Kind regards,
Dan

sideshow
12-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Hi Bibishe

Preset bets and betting hotkeys both work for me, in order for us to see what might be causing this we would need to see your log file

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a brief description of the issue or a link to this thread and your forum name

sideshow
12-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Version .131 works fine, my mistake, thank you.

B

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.