PDA

View Full Version : Hm1 - hud words fine, acitve session not

giomanci
12-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Hi all, that's my first message :)

Hm1 - hud worKs fine, acitve session not

I have this big problem... I have been using HM1 on the same poker room for 3 years with no problems but today active session didnt want to refresh...

I thought it was because i installed Avira antvirus which enables windows firewall also...

So i deleted Avira and disabled the firewall and i restarted the pc but nothing changed...

When i open HM1 again it shows some new hands, the ones played in the last minutes but then it doesnt update anymore again, while HUD at tables works fine and shows everything perfect...

Is there any solution? I repeat i have used HM1 on this room for years and played millions of hands... :(

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

giomanci
12-06-2013, 05:22 AM
Hi, this morning i tried to open 1 table..I played 16 hands till now and HUD shows 16 hands while "session" just 6...some hands are reported while some others not(quite random).

I noticed also that when i click on "start auto import", the software stays a bit too long stuck with the writing "auto importing", while usually it starts searching for new hands to import much faster...

Really don't know how to solve it :(

fozzy71
12-06-2013, 12:16 PM
*Moved to the HM1 forum.

Which site is this happening on?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Check the Site Import Time setting - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

If you continue to have problems please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager and Sessions tab
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Please Zip these folders/files and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

giomanci
12-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Hi, thanks for help :)

I tried to create a new database before but i havent had time to check the results since it's still importing...my db contains over 30000 players...i have to wait 27 more minutes...lets wait...

It's happening on an italian circuit Gioco Online Italia and there's no software but just the browser...anyway i have played here for years and it has always worked till yesterday night...

I'll try the solutions you suggested me before...thanks for help...I'll let you know.

Cheers

udbrky
12-09-2013, 02:39 PM
If it does not work, Please zip and email the original hand history and tournament summaries (for Stars, FTP, and Pacific) files from c:/hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive

files are zipped by right clicking - send to - compressed folder

For multiple files, copy to a folder, then zip them.

to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.