PDA

View Full Version : STT ICM - wrong

stg_icm
12-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Hi, I play 6 max STT
payouts 70/30 (buy-in $20+1)

$EV diff shows -2,46 this will be true if buy in = 6,67$ (then total payout will be 40$-> you can see it in payout in replayer on my printscreen)
but buy in is 20+1 !!!
and payout 70/30
so $EV diff should be ~7,36

you can fixed it, or explain how can I solve this problem?
PS. I use holdem+omaha manager Professional 1.12.10b

fozzy71
12-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Which site is the game from?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands

*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.

*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries if applicable, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

stg_icm
12-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Which site is the game from?
848 ->888 network (pacific)

I update HM,
I delete old database,
I create a new with UTF
and still works wrong.

fozzy71
12-06-2013, 04:33 PM
It is likely a known issue related to this ticket:

HMONE-31: Incorrect Payout Structure/ICM On Pacific/888 6Max Turbo SNG's

but we will need you to send us the hands as requested to be sure. I am not sure if this issue will be resolved before the HM1 End Of Live or not but sending us the hands would allow us to test it in both HM1 and HM2 and make sure it is not an issue in HM2.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

stg_icm
12-07-2013, 08:56 AM

stg_icm
12-07-2013, 08:56 AM

stg_icm
12-07-2013, 08:58 AM
It is likely a known issue related to this ticket:

HMONE-31: Incorrect Payout Structure/ICM On Pacific/888 6Max Turbo SNG's

but we will need you to send us the hands as requested to be sure. I am not sure if this issue will be resolved before the HM1 End Of Live or not but sending us the hands would allow us to test it in both HM1 and HM2 and make sure it is not an issue in HM2.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

When i try export hands and import again to new database I saw that bug again ;)
All tourney result have bug.
example
S&G Turbo in old database in Result Tabs have a good payout system (70/30) (for buy in 21 have 84$/36$) but $EV diff is incorrect (it calculated like prize poll=40$ {should be 120} and only one player win money, so $EV Won is incompatible with ICM too). Button ICM in Holdem Manager Replayer shows 40$ prize pool and 1 place payout system too.

When I import this hands to new database, the result Tabs shows payout system (100/0) (and for buy in 21$ shows prize pool 40$, 1 place get 40$, 2 place get nothing)

When I backup and restore database then all hands are imported good (good payouts system, but $ev and Icm is still wrong)

So i should play few S&G in a new database and send you backup to e-mail?

PS. for pokerstars hyper-turbo S&G's all is good (good $ev, ICM, and payout system) .

Patvs
12-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Email us the original handhistory files for these games with the wrong used ICM/payout structure to support@holdemmanager.com

Write in the email: we should attach the files to HMONE-31