PDA

View Full Version : Hud with PartypokerNJ

bballwiz
12-05-2013, 10:54 AM
I had an older update and the hands were importing to my HM. (But no HUD when playing) I installed the latest update 1.12.10b and it no longer imports hands at all, and still no HUD when playing. Anything to suggest to fix this?

fozzy71
12-05-2013, 02:53 PM
1.12.10b is nearly 18 months old. Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

We do not officially support any of these NJ sites but I have been told by customers that HM1 and HM2 both work on pp.nj.

Edit: You may need to use the Table Finder if you previously played a different party skin:

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK.

Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Select the table name to highlight it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK, then Yes.

bballwiz
12-05-2013, 03:18 PM
I clicked the link you just posted and downloaded but it still says 1.12.10B on the software for some reason. Not sure if that matters?

bballwiz
12-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Before installing the update my tournaments were imported under the tourney results tab. After I downloaded the new update, the hands import under the hands section but no record of the tournies on tourney results (Plus the bigger issue of no hud)

udbrky
12-05-2013, 05:44 PM
You installed into a different location. Delete from the location you installed to and install to your other location.

bballwiz
12-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Ok thanks it updated this time, i'll let you know if that changes anything,

fozzy71
12-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork

Please email the answers, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

bballwiz
12-05-2013, 08:41 PM
I did what you said and it works great now. Just had to add it with that X thing. Hopefully from now on it does it automatically and don't have to do that every time but other then that looking good. I'll also report whether my sngs get added to my tourney results tab.

fozzy71
12-05-2013, 09:29 PM
The Table Finder tool should only need to be used the first time you change skins. After that it should work automatically on new tables at that skin.

bballwiz
12-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Is there a way to get the missing tournaments into the tourney results tab? For some reason the hands are imported as I re-imported all the files into hem and it came up as duplicates. With that being said the tournies won't show up under tourney results. Any possible solutions?

netsrak
12-06-2013, 06:55 AM
I don't see any way to add this when the results are completly empty.

Can you create a new database for a test and reimport the hands into this database? Does it look the same?

bballwiz
12-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Made a new database and everything imported this time. Since I'm only using this site I guess I can just leave this DB and use this. All my other settings are still intact on here right? Ex my hud that I had setup. I thought of a way I could fix the other maybe by deleting the hands from the db and re-importing them but idk if that will cause some type of error.

fozzy71
12-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Made a new database and everything imported this time. Since I'm only using this site I guess I can just leave this DB and use this. All my other settings are still intact on here right? Ex my hud that I had setup. I thought of a way I could fix the other maybe by deleting the hands from the db and re-importing them but idk if that will cause some type of error.

Creating and using a new database does not affect any of your settings or HUDs. For the original database import issues you can try to copy the original hands from the \HMArchive to a new folder on your desktop and try to manually import them again. This will trick HM1 into parsing all the files again instead of ignoring them as duplicates that it parsed previously. The other option would be to import all your original archived hands to your new DB (and export the hands from the original database and import them to the new database in case any hands in that database were not in your archive) then delete the original database.