PDA

View Full Version : Compatible with Party Poker NJ

bballwiz
12-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Hi wondering if this will work with the party poker software currently being offered in NJ? I guess I will find out for myself as I'm about to test it out but would just like to hear any additional info you can provide. Thanks

sideshow
12-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi,

I have not heard of this site, is it part of the Party Poker skin? If it is part of the Party Poker skin and is a site that is not restricted to NJ and we can test then i don't see why we can't support it

bballwiz
12-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Hi,

I have not heard of this site, is it part of the Party Poker skin? If it is part of the Party Poker skin and is a site that is not restricted to NJ and we can test then i don't see why we can't support it

Yea it's a party skin. I tried running a table with tableninja PP. But nothing seemed to work. Unfortunately you need to be physically located in the state of NJ to play. So not sure what can be done from your end. I'll be happy to provide you any information you need though.

sideshow
12-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Hi,

What is the exact Poker site name?

Can you post screenshots of the lobby How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

bballwiz
12-05-2013, 04:41 PM

sideshow
12-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi Bballwiz

Thanks for the screenshot It does indeed look exactly like PP so there should be no reason why it doesn't work, I assume you have Party Poker enabled in the setup tab also can you send us your log file so we can take a look

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

bballwiz
12-06-2013, 03:17 PM
I have Table Ninja 1

sideshow
12-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Hi,

Ah ok in that case Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of a table See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download.

jtorjo
12-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Hi wondering if this will work with the party poker software currently being offered in NJ? I guess I will find out for myself as I'm about to test it out but would just like to hear any additional info you can provide. Thanks

Hi bballwiz,

Right now TN1 does not recognize this Party client. We'd like to make TN2 compatible with this Party skin. For this, we need to know the name of the Party application. For instance, for Party Poker, that is called PartyGaming.exe . Please go to where your software is installed, and let us know what is called - the full name. Once we know that, we should be able to update TN2 to recognize it.

Best,
John

bballwiz
12-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Borgata.exe *32

bballwiz
12-10-2013, 10:46 AM
So this won't ever be compatible with TableNinja 1?

jtorjo
12-10-2013, 11:33 AM
So this won't ever be compatible with TableNinja 1?

Hi bballwiz,

We are not sure yet, but please note that it's much easier to update TN2 to recognize this Party client, than to update TN1PP.

If you have TN2, before we update TN2 ourselves, you can modify the names.txt file - which you will find at c:\users\<yourwindowsusername>\appdata\roaming\tableninja.v2

You will find the following line:

pp_names = partygaming|partyespana|wpt|gamebookers|bwincom|bw inespana|danskespil|empirepokermaster|zynga|pmu|pa rtyfrance

Please replace it with:

pp_names = partygaming|partyespana|wpt|gamebookers|bwincom|bw inespana|danskespil|empirepokermaster|zynga|pmu|pa rtyfrance|borgata

I believe this should work, but please let us know if that is so.

Best,
John