PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars cap hands

NZfisherman
02-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Hi I have downloaded the new update. Also created a new database and imported all my hands and the new cap game hands are still not showing up in the winnings graph, sessions etc.

Does anyone have the solution for this or is it still a work in progress??

Patvs
02-19-2011, 05:31 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try to clear your filters (even is it states no filters are selected)

If that doesn't resolve it, create a new empty datatabase and reimport your hands.

w_alloy
02-19-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm also having an issue with cap hands on stars.

First I updated my software, but the old version number is still at the top of the HM window (I made sure it was totally closed before updating). The cap hand histories are saved to my database and I can review the hands, but while the table manager shows the tables, it doesn't show any players ("0/6") and no stats appear. I tried re-installing the update and restarting my computer but this hasn't helped. Any ideas?

netsrak
02-20-2011, 07:45 AM
Sounds like you installed the update to the wrong folder. Please make sure to choose your original holdemmanager installation folder during the update procedure.

HM should say 1.11.06a in the title after successful update.

NZfisherman
02-21-2011, 12:39 AM
I have updated to the newest version, so no problem there. I have also created new databases and imported my hands from scratch and when I do this no cap hands I've played come up but as I continue to play and import the new cap hands are added to the database . So Im left wondering how I get all the cap hands I previously played ( and should have saved in the hand history folder ) to turn up . Its vital for me to get these hands ..
What am i doing wrong??

netsrak
02-21-2011, 05:29 AM
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

Patvs
02-21-2011, 05:58 AM
Clear FILTERS--> even though no filters are selected.
Also change the date formatting on your computer to M/d/yyyy. (and reboot)

If that doesn't resolve it, email us a handhistory of a CAP game that won't show up.