PDA

View Full Version : Hands Not Importing Stars

badbeat13
11-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Hello I'm using 1.06.04 rc9

I was playing and no hud info was showing up. Tried rebooting and still the same problem. I turn on auto import and all the hands show up as import errors and nothing is added to my db under reports or session.

My database has over 10mil hands. I don't understand the problem. When I go into a different db it imports the hands and the hud works. Please help.

Al1
11-28-2008, 01:42 AM
Hello I'm using 1.06.04 rc9

I was playing and no hud info was showing up. Tried rebooting and still the same problem. I turn on auto import and all the hands show up as import errors and nothing is added to my db under reports or session.

My database has over 10mil hands. I don't understand the problem. When I go into a different db it imports the hands and the hud works. Please help.

Escalated to morny (Support).

morny
11-28-2008, 02:57 AM
Im afraid your database looks like its corrupt. You can try doing a vacuum to seee if that helps but its unlikely to fix the problem. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=60

Have you been getting any specific error messages?

If not youll need to export the hands and reimport them into a new one, sorry as i know its a big pain with that many hands