PDA

View Full Version : Ongame java bridge problem

Samsonisti
12-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Hey.

I have been using Table Scanner 2 for a while now, and Ongame is the only network I have hit a brick wall with. Basically, when any Ongame client is open in the lobby and I attempt to client side scan, it tells me to first find the client folder, close the poker client and update Java Access Bridge. After all this is done, the whole process repeats itself without solution. I have tried various Ongame skins but the problem persists with all of them. Here's a screenshot of the events in order:

As far as I know, Ongame uses an older Java Bridge version that doesn't compute with Table Scanner, but updating it requires the poker client to restart. Upon restarting the poker client though, it degrades the Java Bridge back by updating it to their version again upon logging in. I have disabled UAC and tried a range of things.

It really looks like Ongame is trying to make it very hard for people to use third party programs in their network, even if they are allowed by their terms and conditions.

Any suggestions about this? I thank you in advance.

- Samso

ScannerSupport
12-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Looks like the latest Ongame update killed the ability to interact with the Ongame client.
We will try to find another way to scan the lobby, but i can't promise anything at this time.