PDA

View Full Version : HUD oversized when first open

MrBananaSlug
11-27-2008, 07:23 PM
For some reason, everytime I start running HEM Auto import (My hud automatically launches with it) the resolution of Table Manager, HEM, and the HUD changes to 640x400 or so (making the scfreens look abnormally large compared to my standard 1200x840 resolution). Its quite obnoxious to open up the HUD in the middle of games and ahve to ALT+TAB to the desktop so i can personalize the display settings and change the resolution back to 1200 x 840 every time. Is there a way to permanently change the setting so that when i open the HUD, the resolution of the new windows that open is the same as my computer. I don't know why it is set like this...

Al1
11-28-2008, 01:31 AM
For some reason, everytime I start running HEM Auto import (My hud automatically launches with it) the resolution of Table Manager, HEM, and the HUD changes to 640x400 or so (making the scfreens look abnormally large compared to my standard 1200x840 resolution). Its quite obnoxious to open up the HUD in the middle of games and ahve to ALT+TAB to the desktop so i can personalize the display settings and change the resolution back to 1200 x 840 every time. Is there a way to permanently change the setting so that when i open the HUD, the resolution of the new windows that open is the same as my computer. I don't know why it is set like this...

Can you try to update your graphic drivers first?