PDA

View Full Version : Doubt about the stat values

GodAres
12-01-2013, 07:51 AM
Hello,

Are the same values (example: less than 18 is red) for short and full rings?

Regards,

fozzy71
12-01-2013, 12:13 PM
I believe they are the same color ranges regardless of table type. In the (hopefully near) future you will be able to import custom HM2 HUD Configs so you can have one HUD for 6Max and another for Full Ring that use different Color Ranges.

GodAres
12-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Ok! Is there any site/link where I could see the range configuration?

We are testing that but I would not like to loss money meanwhile. :D

fozzy71
12-01-2013, 05:43 PM
I don't think it is possible at this time. I will ask the developers if they can detail the ranges for me and post them in this thread when they get back to me.

fozzy71
12-01-2013, 05:47 PM
The developer was online: the color ranges are hard-coded and can't be accessed/changed at this time by the end user but they are the same as the HM2 Default 2.0 HUD

GodAres
12-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Ok!, I understood that, I just want to know what are the values that the developer configured for the Cloud HUD.

Remember that we are testing and playing with real money. I would like to know the configuration values, I dont want to change them.

Just, in the future, that would fine if there were a default configuration for 6-max, full ring and heads-up.

fozzy71
12-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Ok!, I understood that, I just want to know what are the values that the developer configured for the Cloud HUD.

All of the color ranges in the Cloud HUDs should be the same as the color ranges in the HM2 HUD Settings > Stat Appearance for each HUD so you can open HM2 if you want to verify the color ranges.

For example: Default 2.0 HUD
- Name: <20 = Green, 20 - 40 = Yellow, >40 = Red
- Total Hands = Blue
- VPIP: <15 = Red, 15 - 30 = Orange, >30 = Green
- PFR: <10 = Red, 10 - 30 = Orange, >30 = Green
- PFA: <2.2 = Red, 2.2 - 3.8 = Orange, >3.8 = Green
- 3Bet: <5.9 = Red, 5.9 - 3.1 = Orange, >3.1 = Green

Remember that we are testing and playing with real money. I would like to know the configuration values, I dont want to change them.

I would try to pay more attention to the stat numbers than the colors at this point in time but if you are using a HUD Config in Cloud that you used in HM2 they should be the same.

Please keep in mind that this is a pre-alpha version of a software that we only released to a limited number of HM2 customers to get feedback on performance and general functionality. The features are very limited at this point. The features will be expanded over time as we work towards a public beta release and eventual official release but it will never have as many features as HM2 or be a cloud-based clone of HM2.

Just, in the future, that would fine if there were a default configuration for 6-max, full ring and heads-up.

I doubt that it will ever be possible to have the color ranges change for the same HUD Config based on the table size. This isn't possible in HM2 so it won't be possible in HM Cloud since Cloud will generally have fewer features than HM2 does. In the future you will be able to import HM2 HUD Configs so you can assign a different HUD Config to each type using the Table HUD Gear Icon similar to how you assign different HUDs to different table types in HM2.

fozzy71
01-22-2014, 06:28 PM

I doubt that it will ever be possible to have the color ranges change for the same HUD Config based on the table size. This isn't possible in HM2 so it won't be possible in HM Cloud since Cloud will generally have fewer features than HM2 does. In the future you will be able to import HM2 HUD Configs so you can assign a different HUD Config to each type using the Table HUD Gear Icon similar to how you assign different HUDs to different table types in HM2.

Just an FYI that you can now import HM2 HUD Configs to HM Cloud in the System Tray Icon > right-click > Settings > HUD Layouts menu:

http://content.screencast.com/users/fozzy71/folders/Snagit/media/059e8821-45f6-4651-9d95-1dcf50c66ec1/01.22.2014-16.18.png

All of them will be selected by default currently. Deselect any that you do not want to import and then click the Import HUD Layouts button to import them to HM2. Next time you open this menu any previously imported HUD Layouts will be deselected (as shown in the image above).

*Note: HM2 has 3 or 4 times more HUD Stats than HM Cloud does at this time. Most of the more popular stats will import without issue but some stats in your HUD may not import. If the stats do not import because they are not part of HM Cloud yet the HUD will still work but those stats will be an empty space in the HUD when playing:

http://content.screencast.com/users/fozzy71/folders/Snagit/media/dfa533b9-de3f-4feb-911c-0d78abf6ee2b/01.22.2014-17.18.png

You can see that a couple of stats were logged as not being imported but a couple of stats in the first row also have some problems. The Total Hands stat is shown but it is very opaque and hard to see on the HUD Panel Background and the Big Blinds stat is missing but was not logged.

We are logging imported HUD stats on the server and will try to add more stats to HM Cloud later based on the popularity of the stats that fail to import. If some of your stats do not import now and we add them later you can import any previously imported HUD Layout and over-write the HUD Layout in HM Cloud. If any of your HUD stats fail to import and do not get logged please let us know in this thread or start a new thread and we will let the developers know.