PDA

View Full Version : A few quick questions

DublinMeUp
11-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Hey,

Just started playing again after over a year of a break.

I'm playing on ipoker (willhill). Probably been asked before but trying to fix it today while playing tilted me, Will HM1 ever support 9man tables? Will there be further support on HM1 or is it just a waste to try use it as gradually it stops working?

A more specific problem I'm having is importing/HUD showing. HM1 is importing my tourney's but no hands are showing also the stats panels show on the table but the stats don't update (all are at zero) and table manager shows the tourney's while auto importing but has no specific data (no. hands etc)

I tried changing the time in WH and changing the config file in HM. No Joy. Never had this problem before and have used HM for many years. Any suggestions?

Would like to have it working at least until i can afford to pay for HM2 out of my BR.

Edit: only had the last stable release installed.. installed the one from the 13th of October and it now imports hands fine. Hoping that'll fix the HUD etc too

Many thanks

fozzy71
12-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the edit/update. Let us know if you run into any problems. HM1 End Of Life is rapidly approaching and we have not decided yet if there will be any more major HM1 updates yet. Things will eventually stop working in HM1 as sites push new updates that we do not release updates for and then you will need to make a decision about upgrading to HM2. You do get a 39.7% discount on HM2 as a HM1 license holder.