PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars Requests

sharkwboner
11-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Hey, those would be great.

1. Run it once key to switch on and off

2. Track missed blinds when sitting out (to maximize break potention, not rushing to early to sit in)

What do you think ?

Sarek
11-30-2013, 05:14 PM
Please describe (2) with more details

sharkwboner
12-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Stars tables kick you after 4 rounds of missed blinds.
I want to be able to see how many rounds I've been missing when I'm sit out.
So there's no need to rush and resume the tables and enjoy more break, no needing to rush to get back on and add additional stress.

What do you think ?

jtorjo
12-06-2013, 04:52 AM
Stars tables kick you after 4 rounds of missed blinds.
I want to be able to see how many rounds I've been missing when I'm sit out.
So there's no need to rush and resume the tables and enjoy more break, no needing to rush to get back on and add additional stress.

What do you think ?

Hi sharkwboner,

1. I'm guessing you have "Run it twice" by table, and you want a hotkey to toggle it, yes? This is doable.
2. The second feature - I believe we could do it, but it's not an easy one - so we could implement this later rather than sooner. How would you like this to be shown? As a HUD, or warning message after you've missed 2 blinds?

Best,
John

sharkwboner
12-10-2013, 06:43 AM
Hi :),

1. Yes :)
2. As a HUD should be better, because the idea is to see the individual tables.

Thank you for taking this into account.

sharkwboner
01-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Guys, is there something you can do about it ?

jtorjo
01-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Guys, is there something you can do about it ?

Hi,

Yes, we added it to our TODO list - it will take a bit until we come to do it. We're in the process of revamping the UI and solving a few other bugs. But yes, we will do it. Unfortunately we cannot commit to a date just yet.

Best,
John

sideshow
01-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Hi,

The lead developer is looking into it i will get back to you once we have an answer, but i assume since he replied above and said it is possible then my guess is it can be/will be done.

sharkwboner
04-13-2014, 05:19 PM
Guys, just 4bet-folded AA on 1kNL because I missclicked the run it once button.

Let's do something about it :)

sideshow
04-14-2014, 06:08 AM
Hi,

This will be implemented next week.

jtorjo
05-03-2014, 03:06 AM
Hi sharkwboner,

Sorry we haven't implemented this yet - it's on our short-term TODO list, and we will implement it ASAP. We just need to implement some other fixes in order to have a beta hopefully by end of this week. After that, we'll implement your wish.

Best,
John

jtorjo
05-18-2014, 09:33 PM
Hi sharkboner,

Sorry I forgot to inform you - your feature has been implemented a while ago in 2.2.265.
Having said that, we have it working in this release - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.3.3.msi - it's not official yet since we've had some issues with frame colors (they are reset) - if you don't mind that, you can download this and use. Otherwise, we should have another beta release early this week.

Best,
John