PDA

View Full Version : HUD disappearing on OnGame

Goobertron
11-27-2008, 06:39 PM
I've just started using OnGame (redkings) for the first time having moved from Stars.

At first the HUD was a mess because the stat boxes kept moving about but i eventually got that sorted so they appear in the correct places always.

However, the problem im now having is that unless i have 'Force Ontop' enabled the stat boxes disappear from each table (i 4 table) when ever i click to a different window (firefox or my desktop for example) and take a hand or two to reappear.

Is there a known fix for this because the force ontop is unbearable on my 17" monitor when 4 tabling.

Thanks.

[Edit] I'm using version 1.06.04 rc7

morny
11-28-2008, 03:35 AM
unfortunately we havent found a fix for this yet but well continue to look

pzzzychic
11-28-2008, 06:55 PM
I am having the same problem. Also, when I move one stat box on one table, the stat box for the corresponding seat moves on all the other tables. How did you fix this gooberton? Or does support have an answer? On ongame you can not choose preferred seatings.

Furthermore, Morny, I'd like to know if you guys are working on the problem with stats totally screwing up when playing multible private tables, i.e. tables with the same names?! I know pt3 has fixed this.

Thanks for your time!

morny
11-29-2008, 12:27 AM
Make sure you have the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

For the stats rotating this is by design, when you move them on Table A they should rotate into place on Table B, start by opening 1 table and then fix the stats and then open the 2nd and it should be fine, also add your sn to Hud Options => Setup hero Names

Ill ask Mike about the replica Tables

Goobertron
11-30-2008, 03:08 PM
I just thought i'd let you know that i chanced upon a fix for my disappearing HUD problem.

When I load up my 4 tables in redkings and play a few and THEN load HEM the HUD works as it should. Only if HEM is loaded first do i get problems.