PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats disappearing on BOSS

Jag1983
02-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Hi,

When playing on BOSS (Svenska Spel) all stats are correct when i right click the table (HUD window) and set it up as 6 max. As soon as a hand is dealt, all my stats seem to disappear into the top left corner and hide under the box showing who one the last 3 hands. In order to make them appear by the players again, I have to click the table and choose boss media 6 max, and the stats jump back to the correct position. Another hand is dealt and once again they disapear.

I have set up everything (HUD options with player limits, preffered seat etc), but every a new hand is dealt, HUD seems to reset the stats to one corner.

Does anyone know why ?

Patvs
02-19-2011, 05:07 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab-->
make sure the HUDs have no overlapping settings, so no other hud is also assigned to /6max any site\

Jag1983
02-19-2011, 07:26 AM
Hi,

Iīve done all that and still stats diappear. Also if i resize the table they disappear. But the strange thing is that if i choose 9-max table the stats do not disappear, (only when moving/resizing the table) but they are of course in the totally wrong position.

I have made all filter adjustments for nr of players for hud to show stats. 2-10.

Really confusing error because i have been using hm before on different sites and this the first time an error occurs that i really canīt fix. Do you want screenshots?

netsrak
02-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Create a backup of your config subfolder and try this

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Prefs file \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml , so HM will rebuild it to default.
3) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Jag1983
02-19-2011, 04:14 PM
I found an alternative solution. If I move the boxes manually into the right position, they will stay there, Is it possible to save this position setting ? because still after deleting those files, and selecting 6 max, they keep on ending up in the corner. So but if i position the boxes once, can I save that layout ?

netsrak
02-20-2011, 07:53 AM
Table Manager -> file -> save positions.