PDA

View Full Version : Looking for stat : fold / call /4bet VS hero IP/OOP 3bet by position

erkyl
11-28-2013, 05:07 PM
Hello,

I would like to use the stat : EP fold to IP hero 3bet (the player raises in EP, he was 3bet by hero in an IP position and he folds) and so on with every positionhe can have, every action he can take (fold / call and 4bet), and for hero IP or OOP.

Is this possible, I only found that for hero in a specific position (not ip/oop), and only for fold, not call nor 4bet ?

Thx much !

fozzy71
11-29-2013, 11:16 AM
This stat does not exist at this time but it might be possible in NoteCaddy.

We have large number of existing stat requests already and are trying to get them all added to HM2 before we write any new stat requests. Once we get all of the open stat requests added we will be trying to finalize our stats wiki list before we add any new stats. I haven't searched the open requests for your suggestions but there is a good chance some of these have already been suggested. If these stat requests are not already written up in our system we may reconsider adding them in the future after we have finalized our stats wiki project if more people also show support for it. We may reconsider it in the future if more people also show support for it.