PDA

View Full Version : Few questions about general data and drawing conclusions

Dreadman7
11-28-2013, 10:34 AM
Hi, it's my first post on this forum.

I've started writing my bachelor's work and I would like to find in HM2(it may be also some other source of information) some general information about % of winning players. It would be great if I could also make constraints, only for players who have played over 50h/month or >10.000 hands/month.

Is it possible to make such a thing? Or to present it as a distribution of probabilities? And later, to export it to excel or any other software?

I was looking in the tab "Opponents->Summaries", but only a few requests can be made there. And also I would like to present it on the graph as a comparison of different stats to general pool or to other stats.
The problem is, that i can't add any more stats, to be viewed on the graph, and the one that are already there don't fullfill my expectations.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Mark

fozzy71
11-28-2013, 03:49 PM
If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via PGAdmin or RangeMeister as explained in this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/185/heads-up-sng/script-analyze-population-tendency-hem-1212650/) but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this.

This will allow you to view the villain alias in the other reports where you can add/remove any stats but their data will be all combined as one player so it won't help with some of the other things you want to do. There is no filter for X number of hands played per month.