PDA

View Full Version : full tilt tourneys stats!

always problems
11-28-2013, 10:03 AM
regarding hud for tourneys/sngs on full tilt:
so will this ever be fixed soon? please fix it! HM1 works fine exept this one issue!
i was guaranteed lifetime support when buying HM1. and fulltilt was working at the time.
dont want to buy hm2 only cause of fulltilt stats! hm1 does import the hand-histories so whats the problem?
come on guys please be so kind...i beliefe in you, you can fix it in a day. just skip one day of hm2 development ;-)

fozzy71
11-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Are you referring to the Rush, On Demand, Multi-Entry, etc types of tournaments? These are all new tournament types that were not available when we released HM2 so there is no guarantee that we will support them. In fact, Full Tilt was completely offline when HM2 was released but we did make an effort when it came back online to try and get support working again for everything that was working before they went offline. Adding support for these games is a major under-taking and management has not made a decision yet if they will task the developers with this job before we announce the end of HM1 support.

always problems
11-29-2013, 06:17 AM
no i referr to the really normal multi table tournaments. and my software is hm1, not hm2!!!
and full tilt was online when i bought hm1 and the hud worked for tournaments there...maybe you misread my post a little bit?

fozzy71
11-29-2013, 10:18 AM
I did not misread your post. The reason I mentioned HM2 and when it was released is because once we released HM2 we decided that any new games/sites we add support for would only be done in HM2 and HM1 would only receive fixes for critical issues at sites/features that we already support.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Please Zip these folders/files and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

always problems
11-30-2013, 01:14 AM
i just wonder why, cause i thought having no working hud for fulltilt tourneys is a well known issue since fulltilt relaunched, but when u want me to do, i'll do ;-) i just have to say that i ve installed hm1 in another folder than standart folder in case it is of any matter!

fozzy71
11-30-2013, 11:16 AM
i just wonder why, cause i thought having no working hud for fulltilt tourneys is a well known issue since fulltilt relaunched, but when u want me to do, i'll do ;-) i just have to say that i ve installed hm1 in another folder than standart folder in case it is of any matter!

As far as I can recall the majority of the standard MTT's should be working in the latest build. The Rush On Demand and Multi-Entry tourneys are the ones that are a known issue that we haven't been able to get resolved in HM1 like we did in HM2.

always problems
11-30-2013, 02:09 PM
the problem is that most nice tourneys on fulltilt ARE multi entries.
and this was also the case before FT was shut down and the HUD was working with them at the time.
so in a way it would be really cool if you could manage to fix this any time soon.