PDA

View Full Version : Restoring default reports

marcogd
11-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Is there any way to restore the default reports?

Al1
11-28-2008, 01:00 AM
Is there any way to restore the default reports?

Which one you need?

marcogd
11-28-2008, 07:51 AM
"Overall" is the report that was modified. Thanks

morny
11-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi,

Save the attached report to your reports folder

MeekRN
12-29-2008, 01:22 PM
How do I know if I have changed a report.

I like to look at position, so I choose the position report, then I filter from there.. there is no view button, only a save and change button.

When I click save and change am I editing the default position report?
If so I may have all my reports messed up, and how do i verify the integrity fo the default reports?

morny
12-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Not sure what you mean, you need to open the files and edit them to change them in the reports folder, wheres this save and change buttons?

MCRaia
12-31-2008, 05:44 AM
Could it be possible to once post all the reports?
So I (and possibly others) can put them in a backup folder. That way we always have easy access to the originals...

morny
01-02-2009, 02:45 PM
If you just reinstall HM youll have them all

TripQuads
02-11-2009, 06:12 PM
I installed from the beta version and there was no reports folder included. Do I need to reinstall from the release version and then go back to the beta to get the reports?

Al1
02-11-2009, 06:19 PM
I installed from the beta version and there was no reports folder included. Do I need to reinstall from the release version and then go back to the beta to get the reports?

Can you reinstall HM completely:

1) Make a backup of the "Config" folder in a safe location, this folder is in the RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ folder
2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
5) Reboot your computer
6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Upload HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
8) Test if it works for a while and if it does proceed to step 9
9) Overwrite the backuped "holdemmanager.config" file in the new Config directory to recover your settings
10) Test if it works again for another while and if it does proceed to step 11
11) Import your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
12) Test if it works