PDA

View Full Version : HUD on Carbon/Merge only partially working for SNGs

RRH32
02-18-2011, 06:16 PM
I like to six table six man and 10 man SNGs on Carbon and the problem I have been having is that HUD only shows up on two or three tables instead of all six. Not sure what the problem is, hopefully somebody can point me down the right path to fixing it. Thanks.

I also updated to the 1.11.06a recently hoping it would fix my problem but it did not.

-Rob

RDB
02-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Try using the table finder

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure your lobby is installed in English, if your lobby is installed in a non-English language some of the table names cannot be picked up so please change the language in your poker client lobby or if this is not possible reinstall it in English

RRH32
02-19-2011, 04:20 PM
I tried that and it does the "no unattached hands" thing and then afterwards and then when I click with that marker on the table it only brings up the software information on the bottom of table finder but doesn't show the table above above where it should be that can I drag the game to the table manager.

I also noticed a couple of other things.

When the auto import pulls in new files it also says below that there is a number of duplicate hands also. Not sure what that is all about.

And when one of the three games that has the HUD up and working ends, the HUD switches to another table that didn't previously have it.

I reinstalled the carbon software as well and that doesn't seem to have fixed it.

Thanks for the help. Hopefully I can get this working. I didn't have these problems when I was playing cash if that makes a difference.

PS: I just noticed that sometimes it shows HUD stats unrelated to the current table and begins switching between that and the HUD stats it should be showing.

netsrak
02-20-2011, 07:54 AM
please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

RRH32
02-20-2011, 04:19 PM
Okay. Here it is.

RDB
02-20-2011, 04:52 PM
Remove this folder from your auto import settings.

C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\TheMountain\TheMountain

Your carbon poker import is also archiving to C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\TheMountain\TheMountain\FM Genie Scout 10. Change archive path to C:\HMArchive like your others.

RRH32
02-20-2011, 11:53 PM
I changed these things and it didn't fix the HUD. I also read about turning off the UAC from the website, so I tried that to see if that would fix it. Now all the tables come up on the table manager when they didn't before, and hands import, but now the HUD doesn't come up at all.

EDIT: The table finder seems to be working now. I'm going to reset my comp and play a session a little bit later and see if everything works fine now. Hopefully so! I'll respond once I find out whether the problem is fixed or not.

Hotspur
02-21-2011, 09:09 PM
I changed these things and it didn't fix the HUD. I also read about turning off the UAC from the website, so I tried that to see if that would fix it. Now all the tables come up on the table manager when they didn't before, and hands import, but now the HUD doesn't come up at all.

EDIT: The table finder seems to be working now. I'm going to reset my comp and play a session a little bit later and see if everything works fine now. Hopefully so! I'll respond once I find out whether the problem is fixed or not.

I think there's two issues here. The one you've fixed, and one that is clouding the issue which is the fact that yesterday Merge changed to include the SNG tourney ID in the window title.

From the HEM user's point of view this is a step back to hopefully go two steps forward, in that we now have to use table finder where we didn't before. However, once HEM is updated, this should be unnecessary and the HUD should work on all SNG tables automatically.

Support - do you know when HEM will be updated to properly display the HUD?

netsrak
02-22-2011, 07:06 AM
I just forwarded the info but i can't give you any ETA for a fix.

RRH32
02-24-2011, 06:16 PM
I didn't play for the last day or so but I tried it out again last night. The table finder is working a little bit now but it still doesn't have all my tables listed in there. It listed 3 I was playing, and I used the table finder to put the HUD on those tables, and then it listed a game I was eliminated from a little while ago and not the fourth game that I was actually playing. So the same problem seems to exist with only a few tables out of the six I usually play having a working HUD.