PDA

View Full Version : 1.06.04.rc6 Ongame mucked hands at SD not shown in HEM

Cashane
11-27-2008, 03:23 PM
Not sure if it 's a bug or just a feature not possible to develop, I looked briefly through the huge thread about the beta version but didn't find the info :

I noticed the hand history in hem (or the replayer) doesn't show the losers mucked cards after a showdown on TowerGaming (at least when there was no all in? It seems all in ev has no flaw, ie it doesn't seem to be like betfair who just doesn't give that info at all).

Is it because the way hem recovers the hand doesn t allow you to get the mucked cards? (because when I use the "previous hand" feature of ongame, I do see the mucked cards in the pop up HH internet window.. so I was supposing they would be available somehow?).

And is there the same problem if using the "Ongame hand grabber" program?

Al1
11-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

morny
11-28-2008, 02:51 AM
Weve looked into this already and it appears Ongame dosent save the mucked cards unless the person shows so HM cant get the info from the database. If they do show then it should show the mucked hand.

bibibibi
12-05-2008, 06:01 AM
We can see the opponent's hand in the HH, i think
is there any solution then?

morny
12-05-2008, 11:02 AM
It does show when its in the HH, the problem is it dosent always show the Mucked Cards only sometimes.

gendeLic
12-08-2008, 11:03 AM
im having the same issue as op with ongame. are u sure that u've tried all to get the info of the mucked losing hand? this would really be an important feature to a lot of hem users.
would it be to time intensive to look it up on the internet? i mean there have to be some way to make this work!
ty

morny
12-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Theres nothing on the internet that could help us, we get the information from the ongame database and unless they put the information in there then it wont work, Roy spent a couple of hours researching this on ongame and sometimes it displayed the mucked cards on the ongame database but most times it didnt, its already setup to show them but if the dont write this info in the HH in the database then there isnt much we can do