PDA

View Full Version : Blind Defense Filter

ProsperousOne
11-27-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm trying to create a filter for blind defense. (I've seen the "Defening the blinds" filter).

However, I only want to see when a steal is attempted without any limpers (I thought that was the definition of a steal, no limpers prior to the stealer)...

I can't find a way to elminate the limpers... I unchecked all "Position of 1st Limper" , but limpers are still showing up...

Not possbile yet?

Al1
11-28-2008, 12:32 AM
I'm trying to create a filter for blind defense. (I've seen the "Defening the blinds" filter).

However, I only want to see when a steal is attempted without any limpers (I thought that was the definition of a steal, no limpers prior to the stealer)...

I can't find a way to elminate the limpers... I unchecked all "Position of 1st Limper" , but limpers are still showing up...

Not possbile yet?

Does it works if you select only "Unopened" in the "Preflop Action Facing Player" in "Main Filters"?

(Esc. morny)

morny
11-28-2008, 02:41 AM
Yeah Al1 is correct, clear your filter then select unopended and untick all the limpers and raisers, dont change the position of 1st limper box at all and youll get unopened pots with no limpers