PDA

View Full Version : Party TN2 issues

willmichigan
11-24-2013, 11:39 PM
If I have Stars and Party tables in the same stack whichever site is in the background never pops up. For example Party table A and table B pop up when action is required but Stars tables A and B never pop up. Obviously the same is true is Stars is on top - Stars table A an table B pop up when action required but Party tables A and B never do

Close finished SNG does not work at Party (does work at Stars)

Need an option to hit "check" on the "do you want to check or fold" pop up that appears when you click fold and check is available.

Is there any plan for Party SNG sensi support?

sideshow
11-25-2013, 05:59 AM
Hi,

1) Are you using Popup table when user action is required in Poker Stars and Party Poker? This issue should not be happening so my guess is you are using Your popup table feature in Poker client, if i am wrong please send us your log file to investigate.

2) This should work but please make sure it is set to something more than 0

3) What site? It should auto click check if check is available

4) Not right now but we hope to add it in the future

willmichigan
11-25-2013, 03:11 PM
1) No, table pop up is deactivated in both. Per another ticket, this now seems to be sorted by using TIF not TUM

2) This does not work for Party poker tables (it is working for Stars)

3) This does NOT work for Party - the "Do you want to check or fold" pop up sits there till I time out if I don't click check

4) Do you have any ETA for this? I was told the same thing back when TN2 beta was first released

5) Also at the end of Party tournaments there is a pop up "Congratulations on winning...." - not sure why this is not auto closed as the only option to click is "OK" and I have "Auto close single OK pop ups" checked, but this would need to be closed to close the SNG table

sideshow
11-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Hi

1) the tables should definitely popup, in order to identify the issue could you answer the following

A. What type of layout are you using Poker client stack layout or TN2 stack layout?
B. What frame does the table have when this happens?
C. Are you using the latest version?
D. Please take a look at the videos we posted when it comes to layouts/popping up of tables (in Table Control > Cycling, Table Control > Layout you'll see two video links) - in other words, maybe you clicked on a table, which forced that table to be Target until you click Cycle to First in Line?

2) This works for me but there is an issue, it doesn't close on 5 seconds like i set it to it closed 20 seconds later,. i notified the developers on this and the latest ticket is HM-7308 if you wish to be notified of when it is resolved email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7308 is resolved"

3) This works for me in PP please make sure you have the latest version 2.2.107

Also For TN2 to work correctly you need to disable all options in Party poker > settings > Multi tabling > Action alerts

4) Unfortunatley i have no ETA on this but if you wish to be notified of when it is supported please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7750 is resolved"

5) This should be closed can you please send me your log file of when this occurred and the time the issue occurred and i can look into it

willmichigan
11-27-2013, 02:14 PM
1) This is now fixed using TIF rather than TUM

2) This does not work for me at all. The SNG tables will close after 20 seconds because Party closes them once the SNG is over

3) This still doesn't work. I will email a screenshot to support, referencing this post, showing the correct settings in Party, latest TN2 and pop up not closing. This screenshot does show a TN2 status bar acknowledging the pop up

5) I will wait until the "close SNG" issue is sorted then see if this is still an issue

sideshow
11-27-2013, 02:27 PM
H,

Can you PM me your email and i can look it up and inform the developers right away.

willmichigan
11-27-2013, 03:19 PM
H,

Can you PM me your email and i can look it up and inform the developers right away.

Won't let me PM...I get the following:

willmichigan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I did just get an email back from Denise so will reply to that. Will PM you my email if I can get accees to PM

sideshow
11-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi,

You may need to add me or send a visitors message

willmichigan
12-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Hi,

You may need to add me or send a visitors message

I added you as a friend but can't see anywhere on your page to send a PM, so I still end up with the same error when I click "Send New Message" from my PM page

Also, can you give any ETA on any of these tickets? Some, like the Party "check/fold" issue I was told was being sorted 6 months ago

sideshow
12-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Hi,

Have you got a reply from TN2 support?

The Party check/fold issue should work, i am guessing you are manually clicking the fold button? Is this correct? If so we will be adding a feature where TN2 will auto check for you when available.

In regards to the Sensei support for PP right now i can't give an eta as we are working on other issues once we have got them out of the way we will concentrate on feature requests.

willmichigan
12-20-2013, 08:01 AM
Have you got a reply from TN2 support?
[/QUOTE]

Support just says they will be fixed but nothign actually happens. The 2 main issues I have:

Auto click "check" on check/fold pop up
Close finished SNG and associated "congratulations on winning" pop up

These issues should be really easy to fix but support has not fixed these in the 6 months since I first told them about it. Please can I have an ETA on these and an extension to my trial so that I can test and buy if/when these basic issues are fixed

willmichigan
01-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Issue 1 appears solved

Issue 2 still does not work....any update?

Also, preset bets don't appear to work correctly. At the opening blind level (10/20) they are fine but after that they are way too big for both pre flop and flop - I'm not even sure what logic they are using

I also notice that using the scroll wheel the bet changes by 10 each "scroll" tather than 1.00 x SB. I.e. at BB 60 scroll moves the bet 60-70-80 while it should move by "30" each scroll: 60-90-120

Mink
01-06-2014, 10:12 PM
I also notice that using the scroll wheel the bet changes by 10 each "scroll" tather than 1.00 x SB. I.e. at BB 60 scroll moves the bet 60-70-80 while it should move by "30" each scroll: 60-90-120

This is happening to me too

sideshow
01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Hi,

Please check your regional settings and make sure you are using . as a decimal separator, does this only happen when using the mouse scroll wheel or does it happen when using the increment/decrement hotkeys aswell?

What version of TN2 are you using?

willmichigan
01-09-2014, 01:29 AM
Hi,

Please check your regional settings and make sure you are using . as a decimal separator, does this only happen when using the mouse scroll wheel or does it happen when using the increment/decrement hotkeys aswell?

What version of TN2 are you using?

Yes I'm using . as a decimal separator - TN2 preset bets work fine with Stars.

The incremental betting issue occurs with the mouse scroll wheel and with incremental bet hotkeys - always scrolls by 10 if scroll but 1SB selected or by 20 if scroll by 1BB selected regardless of actual blind level.

Using version 2.2.148 but this has been an issue for a while

Please respond to issues 2 and 3 as well

sideshow
01-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Hi,

For the issue with the increment decrement i will look into this and do some testing, just so I am clear it happens only when the blind levels go up correct?

In regards to the Tournament not closing we are looking into this, can you please send us a screenshot of the table when it doesn't get closed.

For the preset bet issue Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

I am sorry you are having these issues and We will get them resolved for you as soon as possible, i will also talk with the developers to see if they can be done for the next release.

willmichigan
01-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Incremental bet - yes only issue onces blinds go up - increment stuck at 10/20 for SB/BB

Just emailed screenshots of SNG not closing and preset bet issue with reference to this thread

sideshow
01-10-2014, 10:17 AM
Hi,

Thank you i will look into this right away.