PDA

View Full Version : Statistics

klerindias
11-23-2013, 04:01 PM
Hello,
could someone tell me if there are statistics like:

raise all-in

3-bet all-in

if there is none, could you add them please.

fozzy71
11-23-2013, 08:44 PM
Hello,
could someone tell me if there are statistics like:

raise all-in

3-bet all-in

if there is none, could you add them please.

The 3Bet AllIn one has definitely been requested:

HM-5206: Stats - 3bet Allin and 3bet Not Allin

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

I am not sure if the Raise AllIn one already exists or not but I don't see it in the list of stat requests at this point and our stats expert is currently offline so I can't ask him. We have large number of existing stat requests already and are trying to get them all added to HM2 before we write any new stat requests. Once we get all of the open stat requests added we will be trying to finalize our stats wiki list before we add any new stats. I haven't searched the open requests for your suggestions but there is a good chance some of these have already been suggested. If these stat requests are not already written up in our system we may reconsider adding them in the future after we have finalized our stats wiki project if more people also show support for it.

klerindias
11-27-2013, 06:56 AM
Open raise allin

udbrky
11-27-2013, 06:10 PM
This is in PFR section, by bb.

klerindias
11-28-2013, 12:38 PM
but where is Total Open Shove?

fozzy71
11-28-2013, 03:57 PM
All of the open shove HUD stats are brokend down by stack size and/or position. There is no TOT Open Shove stat independent of position or stack size as we didn't feel it would be as useful as the ones we added that break it down by position and stack sizes.

screennl
12-09-2013, 07:29 PM
All of the open shove HUD stats are brokend down by stack size and/or position. There is no TOT Open Shove stat independent of position or stack size as we didn't feel it would be as useful as the ones we added that break it down by position and stack sizes.

Now I can filter my hud stats per stacksize, a total open shove stat would be useful imo.

udbrky
12-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.