PDA

View Full Version : observed hands on ub.com

jzumpella
02-18-2011, 04:07 PM
Hi, I just downloaded holdem manager last night. I'm wondering how I can use it to gain villain stats history on ub.com. I've been reading threads on these forums all day and haven't really found anything. I know people have used freephg for other sites but I'm not sure about ub.com. If anyone could give me instructions as to how I can observe a table, say $1,$2 and record hands and stats for those villains without actually playing live hands. I'd really appreciate any help you all can give me.

jzumpella
02-18-2011, 04:27 PM
So has anyone tried and used spadeeye on ub? I found the website and its $45, one-time fee, if anyone has used it and thinks it works fairly easily I think I will give it a shot. You can check it out here:
www.SPADEIT.com - Your Source For Tableselection (http://www.spadeit.com/eyeindex.php)

pjo336
02-18-2011, 05:23 PM
You cant datamine that site, without sitting and actively playing at the table.

jzumpella
02-18-2011, 07:42 PM
You cant datamine that site, without sitting and actively playing at the table.

Well according to the spadeeye website you can, it says the cereus network including UB and Absolute. Or has there been a change recently in their software that they are not telling us about that would no longer allow their software to work on UB? While looking online for a tool that could do this I found numerous other people that have datamined on UB, some using spadeeye, some using other tools, I think one was called Cereusmine or Cereusminer. Has anyone else had any experience with this or have any insight?

jzumpella
02-20-2011, 07:45 PM
So does anyone else have an opinion or experience with the Absolute/UB Cereus Network and datamining by observing hands?

DeepBlue
02-20-2011, 09:41 PM
Their Terms of Service prohibits exactly this. You will get your account frozen for doing it.