PDA

View Full Version : Hands for today not showing up in reports/session/graph

udbrky
11-27-2008, 06:19 AM
I just put in a session for today and nothing is showing up. My HUD stats were working fine.

I upgraded to rc9, and it still doesn't show. I was having trouble with rc7 giving me trouble at first with not connecting to the server (127.0.0.1). I would have to restart HEM, but that is fine in 9.

I requested my HH's and c/p into a file and imported that file. It imported the hands and showed them all as duplicate hands. I made sure my 'day starts at' is the same as it always has been - 8 a.m. I made sure I have the right name in the report - my stars username - where I was playing. I've hit refresh, I've changed it to "yesterday", "last 5 hours" and nothing shows up. I can pull up Tuesday and everything is fine for that day.

I'm out of ideas.

Romeo83
11-27-2008, 07:31 AM
I had the exact same problem today. Never had this before.

P.S. I play at pacific poker

Al1
11-27-2008, 11:31 AM
I had the exact same problem today. Never had this before.

P.S. I play at pacific poker

I just put in a session for today and nothing is showing up. My HUD stats were working fine.

I upgraded to rc9, and it still doesn't show. I was having trouble with rc7 giving me trouble at first with not connecting to the server (127.0.0.1). I would have to restart HEM, but that is fine in 9.

I requested my HH's and c/p into a file and imported that file. It imported the hands and showed them all as duplicate hands. I made sure my 'day starts at' is the same as it always has been - 8 a.m. I made sure I have the right name in the report - my stars username - where I was playing. I've hit refresh, I've changed it to "yesterday", "last 5 hours" and nothing shows up. I can pull up Tuesday and everything is fine for that day.

I'm out of ideas.

Can you create a new DB: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Import problematics hands and see if it works on this DB.

udbrky
11-27-2008, 03:00 PM
I will try that later this evening.

udbrky
11-27-2008, 03:29 PM
I started a new db, and it does show up when i imported those hands.

Lure
11-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi, I was playing today in Ongame network with the latest beta (installed today) and HM lost a ton of hands. Like maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of about 1000 hands I played. Shows only half of the actual profit, and some hands which I remember clearly aren't present in the database. So, it really missed them.

blckbrd
11-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi all, this is my first post here.
I had exactly the same problem. I have the last version installed since yesterday, everything was working fine and I was really happy having switched to HM from PT. Now I'm facing the problem that a lot of hands from todays sessions were not imported or are not showing up in the report.
Just as the user above me I can remember some hands wich do not show up. Any suggestions how to fix this?

Al1
11-28-2008, 01:18 AM
I started a new db, and it does show up when i imported those hands.

Thus it seems that your DB is corrupted. Unfortunately, you will have to reimport all your hands in the new DB.

So, to protect against this

1) keep you hands histories in case you do need to reimport
2) use a power bar and avoid hard shutdowns (when you flick the power switch on the pc)
3) if your drive is old consider replacing it with a new one. They are cheap and much faster now than even a few years ago.

Hi, I was playing today in Ongame network with the latest beta (installed today) and HM lost a ton of hands. Like maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of about 1000 hands I played. Shows only half of the actual profit, and some hands which I remember clearly aren't present in the database. So, it really missed them.

Hi all, this is my first post here.
I had exactly the same problem. I have the last version installed since yesterday, everything was working fine and I was really happy having switched to HM from PT. Now I'm facing the problem that a lot of hands from todays sessions were not imported or are not showing up in the report.
Just as the user above me I can remember some hands wich do not show up. Any suggestions how to fix this?

Upgrade your version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

If it persist:

Do the same thing that udbrky to see if your DB is corrupted. If yes, same answere... :(

blckbrd
11-28-2008, 11:43 AM
I've tried all that, still the same problem.

morny
11-28-2008, 12:46 PM
What site is this for?

When you created the new database did it give any errors.

Can you email me all the original HH for the date it missed some hands to morny@holdemmanager.net